IPPF European Network has developed a YCA toolkit with the aim of improving the confidence and capacity of young people and adults to implement, upgrade and expand youth participation in our members. But the principles of the approach could be applied in other organizations outside IPPF who want to involve more youth voices in their work.
The toolkit was developed during YCA coaching initiatives with IPPF members. As a result:
- Members redesigned youth policies, strategies and practices
- Youth groups were revived, and the number of young volunteers increased
- Youth became more involved in decision-making within our member associations
- Youth-friendly working spaces were set up
- Working relations between youth and members were strengthened
- Best practices were exchanged between members